Adobe's software to design your own web pages
To design a web page coding in HTML, you need to get hold of a decent editor that offers you flexibility and simplifies your work. That's the case of Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 that comes along with advanced functions to create adaptive web pages with latest trends in design and with a modern aspect that adapts to the way each user works.
Create websites for any browser and device
One of the greatest problems of web design is adapting contents to the wide range of browsers available and the different screen resolutions on the market due to its segmentation. If we think about the huge amount of Android devices around, we'll realize how difficult it is...
Create web pages adapted to any device.
The evolution of this editing software by Adobe has made it one of the most reliable solutions for many designers for when it comes to developing their work:
- New development engine that offers code suggestions for new users and visual aids to improve the reading experience.
- Write code faster thanks to its compatibility with the usual CSS preprocessors, eMMET and real-time verification of errors.
- Preview any modification in real time and on several devices at once without needing to update the browser.
- Modern user interface, much more intuitive and customizable.
In the event of not knowing how to develop using code, Dreamweaver comes along with assistants for the creation of websites in which you'll only need to click and drag to add and configure preset modules creating any web without needing to write a single line of code, based on the WYSIWYG model. You can also use on your web all sorts of objects, such as buttons or styles provided by the program and adapted to all kinds of platforms.
The advantage of being part of Adobe Creative Cloud
This program is part of Adobe CC, which means that you can access different files and resources to be used thanks to this companies apps of the likes of Adobe Stock, and without leaving the application. Furthermore, the CreativeSync tool helps you to connect it to all your desktop and mobile tools.
It's one of the best web design programs, with which you can learn to use HTML from scratch, design web pages with CSS stylesheets, and create websites for smartphones, tablets or PCs.
- The 30-day trial version of Adobe Creative Cloud offers 2GB of cloud storage and limited access to services.
- Runs on Windows 7 and above.